A Rain water tank is the most important aspect to reserve rain water. Rainwater harvesting is the buzz word in this environment conscious world. There are various reasons why it is getting so important in today’s time because it is used for drinking, livestock, Irrigation etc. But the fact is that water tanks have seen an increase in use and demand.
Learn the basic features of rainwater harvesting:
Rainwater tanks play a vital role in rainwater harvesting. The main features of rainwater conservation are as follows:
- The main character is that it is very useful as the main source of drinking water
- besides drinking this water is useful in various work like irrigation, refilling aquifers, livestock etc
- There are different process of collecting water and they are in natural ways like house roofs, tents and institutions, ground water etc for drinking and various uses
- There are various ways of rain harvesting in both easy and complex manner
- It is the most important way to save water in the most eco friendly way
The different way of saving rainwater in rainwater tank:
- Ground catchments system: It is ideal for places where there is scarcity of water or rain. A proper water channel is made in the ground and this way you can save the water in a desired manner
- Roof catchments system: This is another very important way of storage of rainwater. Here the water tank is used in the ground a and proper pipe or channel is used and with this you can have the clean clear water of rain
- Groundwater recharge: It is seen that the main motive of rainwater harvesting is to give you clear healthy available water. Thus, this is one of the main way to have the desired water
In anything to make the best use of it you should make the best use of the resources. First you should learn all the basics and then make the best use of it. Though rainwater harvesting or rain conservation in rainwater tanks sounds to be a simple thing but for maximum benefits you have to have a good knowledge about it.
Various advantages of rainwater tank conservation:
There are various merits of using rainwater tanks but the simple and basic positive aspects can be mentioned below:
- The first positive thing is that it naturally sort out various water supply issues
- It helps the environment as it reduces soil erosion and natural disaster like earthquake and floods
- It saves the ground water from contamination
- It is very helpful as it useful in saving electricity bills
Now, after knowing s much about rainwater harvesting and is various facets you will realize that it is the best eco friendly way to save water and doing justify with your mother earth. Therefore, it has become an indispensable aspect and the need of the hour.